Saturday, July 29, 2006

Scarlett - Water, second shots

Ok, sorry about all the pics this round, but I couldn't help myself. LOL...water is just so intriguing to me. In case you haven't guessed, these were taken in our pool. Keep in mind I was snapping the pics very quickly. I had no idea what kind of pics I was capturing until I viewed them afterwards. If you click on the pic, it will open it much larger for better viewing .







Hmmmm..I see a seal balancing a ball....

The Abyss is one of my all time fav movies....I immediately thought of it when I saw this pic...

I ended up getting several shots of this...but this was the best one in focus. LOL...

4 comments:

Bear said...

I really like the last 4! When I first looked at these I didn't read your comments. I didn't see the seal, but since you mentioned it that is what it looks like. The Abyss one was exactly what came to mind for me as well! Great shots all!

Amy said...

AWESOME pics Jan. I TOTALLY saw the seal too. You are so talented.

Amy

Emily said...

Too cool, Jan! I was wondering if you'd do any pool water pics.

Emily said...

Too cool, Jan! I was wondering if you'd do any pool water pics.