Monday, August 14, 2006

Scarlett - Clouds

Well, I feel really bad, but Mother Nature just isn't with me for this challenge! LOL...We have had perfect weather with NO clouds for almost 2 weeks now. Just clear blue skies...sorry I haven't been able to do any new pics. Hope it's ok to put up a couple from when I first got my camera back in Feb.

This one was taken on a drive to Davis and I loved the way the clouds were so big and fluffy over this old barn. My dad loved barns and took pics all the time of them..so I had to get this shot in honor of my dad:


This one was taken at the park by the Capitol back in Feb. as well:


And this one was taken this weekend while up visiting my hometown. First clouds I've seen since this challenge started. LOL...sad.

2 comments:

Emily said...

They are pretty pictures just the same, Jan. I love the one of the barn. It's got character. I understand your problem though. It's always hard to find clouds around here. Now that you mention it, I kind of miss them!

Bear said...

I would agree.. Love the one with the barn. Yea, ok this was a little to specific... weather would have been better.