Sunday, August 20, 2006

Scarlett - Reflections

Downtown has tons of old buildings with glass and awesome architecture. I have wanted to take some reflection pics for awhile now. Which is why I decided this should be our next assignment. So Rob drove me downtown today so I could get my first shots. There's still a few buildings I would like to try as well that I didn't get to today.







This one of Rob is interesting to me.
It is a reflection in the glass and notice the ghost image of him.



Of course now that the Cloud assignment is over, we have clouds. LOL...I took this one of the building where I work while we were waiting for the light. Not bad seeing as how it was taken thru the windshield! I loved the way the clouds appeared to be like fire off the top of the building.

4 comments:

Cygnet said...

okay, those are just TOO cool! I want prints! I LOVE #'s 1, 2 and 4. My birthday is March 28--LOL
Honestly, Jan, you need to find a place to show your photographs. You have HUGE talent!

Amy said...

Great assignment Jan. You really got some awesome shots already. Can't wait to see what else you do. You have such a good eye for these things. Great pics!

Amy

Bear said...

Very nicely done! I love the ones with the distortion (the first 4).

Yea, that last one is very cool, those clouds provide a great effect!

Flavia said...

Love the pics Jan!!!!