Sunday, August 20, 2006

Quick update

Hey all, With all that is going on Jan and I are temporarily suspending the challenge part of this blog. Temporary is the key word here, we will resume this in the very near future. For the moment we will post pics as we can so please continue to stop by. I also want to point out a quote I came across reading a forum. It struck me and with the authors permission I am including it as part of our template. At some point I would love to replace the header image (could be a challenge don't you think Jan?) and embed the quote in there.

"It is all about the moment...
once passed... never retrieved...
once captured... never forgotten.

This IS the essence of photography"

Tim Wagenknecht

1 comment:

Scarlett O'Hara said...

Nice Barry!

I have some pics to post, but just need the time now. LOL...boy have I been a lazy blogger! LOL...hope you are well.